Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Monday, November 1, 2010

The pumpkin patch

Carter was thankfully better on Sunday so we headed out to the pumpkin patch right after lunch.

C ready to go get a "poppy" aka pumpkin...



He loved the pot-bellied pigs!


Petting the goats...

And the pony.

He wasn't too sure about the teepees.
The sunflower fields were gorgeous!
On our way to get a pumpkin in the covered wagon.
C couldn't keep his eyes off the tractors so I thought he might like to get on one...which he did.
And we rode the "twactor twain".
Our family shot...we had a great time!



P.S. I am flying to Ft. Lauderdale tom. for work (yes I am OVER traveling these days) but I hope to have Halloween night (trick-or-treating) up here ASAP. I can't believe it's already Nov!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment