Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 Free Christmas Cards!

Shutterfly is running a promotion until 12/31/10 that if you have a blog & write about your experience with them, you'll get 50 free Christmas cards...who doesn't love a great deal & anything that is free!! I got an email about this & since I knew I would more than likely order my cards from there I figured, why not?! There are so many options on their site to choose from...check it out HERE...I don't know how I'm going to be able to narrow it down to 1!! Here is our Christmas card from 2008...Carter was in my belly. :)
And I can't tell you how many picture books I have made with Shutterfly...if you sign up for email notifications they send you all sorts of promotional codes, free photo books, cards, etc. They have promotions going on all the time & you can always find something you'll love on their site. Here is a photo calendar I made of Carter's first year for J to have at his office...if you want to see all of the photo calendars they offer go HERE.

They have other holiday cards, birthday cards, invitations...you name it, they've got it! Here is C's birth announcement...


I absolutely love Shutterfly...I think it is by far the best photo sharing site out there!! I can't wait to start working on my Christmas card for this year...depending on how many pics I put on it (I usually just use one) I have well over 500 cards to look through so I better get started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment