Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All we do is win, win, win...

no matter what!!! That is Auburn's pre-game "theme" song this year...has been all year & it fits perfectly if I do say so myself. :) So very proud of Auburn for their incredible season so far & for getting to 12-0 now after their miraculous win over Bama...I still can't believe we came back & won that game 28-27! It was a great game to watch...just as the Iron Bowl should be! We got together with some friends on Fri to watch the game...the girls...
Justin, me, Chris & Karlin


Karlin & I
Jenn, Karlin, me, Chris & Daniel
We had a great time & can't wait to go cheer on our AU Tigers in the SEC championship in ATL this w/e!! WAR EAGLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment