Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our little virgin Carter

Well I'm bored sitting here at the airport on my layover in Tampa...I'm actually a row away from where I sat a week ago today...actually at this exact same time...shall we say deja vu?!? Ready to be home except I'm not looking forward to the rainy, cold weather...I'm such a weenie when it comes to temperatures below say 60 degrees & I know the lows are going below freezing by Fri am...boooooo...but I digress. So below are a few pics of our cutie patootie being as silly as ever...HE put the blanket on his head & just left it there...and he looks so darn serious that it just cracks me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment