Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Addy's baby shower

On Sunday morning, Jeni, Amy & I made the trek to Nashville to show our excitement for Addy & her upcoming arrival of little Jake Kelly Sullivan! We had a lot of fun putting together a little shower for her at her friend Alicia's house. The food table & clothes line...

My besties - Jeni, Addy & Amy

Addy's SIL Jodie, her mom, Addy & her other SIL Bridgett

His precious letters that perfectly match his bedding.

We played the "guess how big her belly is" by cutting your string to the length you think it is around her belly & see who gets the closest...
And her SIL won the game...go figure since she's only 2 wks apart from Addy in her pregnancy. :)
I realized we were wearing the same color scheme...

The wreath I made for the nursery.
I can't wait to get my hands on little Jake!! Congrats to Addy & her second baby boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment