Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We are officially...

WALKING!!!! Woohoo! It started last week at school with a few steps but he wouldn't do it for us & just like we thought, he really started taking 2 steps, then 3 then 5 at a time this past w/e!! He is getting better & better everyday. It took us a little while to get this video when we got home from the beach...he of course was trying not to walk for us. He'd hold up his legs when you try to stand him up...so silly.



I know I am ridiculously behind on updating. Carter turned 14 months on Sunday & I realized I never even wrote about his 13 mo. milestones. I have pics galore & lots to talk about...when do I not have lots to talk about! :) Updates coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment