Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Callie's 1st b'day

Just when I think I've been good about catching up on posts/pics...I find pics like this from a mo. ago...slacker I know! Callie had a "Wild about One" party in the middle of May. These first birthdays are so much fun especially since pretty much all of our friends have kids now & a lot around C's age.
Sweet Walker!
The birthday girl digging into her cake!
Spitting image of her Daddy.
My child making a goofy face...


Grass isn't his favorite thing, but he was pretty cool with this grass.
His favorite place to be...upside down!
How precious is her grass skirt?! It was one of her many presents & it came with a coconut shell top...too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment