Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bedtime


Let the silliness begin...

Obviously not camera shy...probably since I flash it in front of his face all the time!!

I was trying to get a pic of his cute little naked booty playing with the bathroom cabinets, but then he started running at me so I got this instead...

Reading books with Daddy on the floor while getting dressed...
"Reading" on his own...he is really starting to love books!

So I am finally better (thank goodness...it's been a long week) but C now has a terrible runny nose & we are pretty sure he is teething...I think his upper teeth...the gaps inb/w his teeth...might be coming in. He doesn't have much of an appetite, has been fussy most of the day & is drooling like crazy. Hopefully we'll be out of this soon...I feel like we can't catch a break recently with all of our sicknesses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment