Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ouch!

Yesterday marks the 3rd time Carter has been bit by the SAME child at school! I'm not naming any names b/c I think we have some mutual friends & I don't even think we are supposed to know who the culprit is but we do...thanks to his momma for ratting him out! Justin said after the first time it happened they were picking the kids up at the same time & she walked up to him & said "I'm so sorry that ____ bit Carter!". Of course I understand things happen & sometimes kids just do that b/c they don't know how else to express their anger or whatever. I'm just praying that C doesn't pick up any bad tricks, like this, from any of the kids there.










No comments:

Post a Comment