Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We're off to the races!

Tonight after work we will be heading north to Kentucky with a huge group of friends to go to the AU vs. Kentucky game on Sat night & have a little fun in Lexington along the way. Thursday we plan to go to one of the bourbon distillerys...at Makers Mark you can dip your own bottle in the wax which sounds pretty cool to me. On Friday we are headed to one of the horse races to do a little betting on some thoroughbreds and I think we are going to some horse farms/barns. I wasn't the party planner so I'm just along for the ride. :) We are looking very forward to it even though we aren't bringing little man with us & he will be missed SOOO much!! My sweet MIL will be hanging with him at our house for the w/e & hopefully taking him to the lake on Sat to see some of Justin's family on his Dad's side. They are doing a big family get together there which we would also love to be at but this KY trip has been in the books for awhile now! I will be MIA from the blog but my goal is to have some more beach pics scheduled to post every day for your viewing pleasure. :) There are so many I have yet to post. At the rate I am going with packing, cooking, etc. that might not happen but we will see. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!! WDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment