Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Monday, October 11, 2010

Final Beach Pics!

Our family picture time on the beach took a turn for the worst in the beginning b/c our SLR camera got fogged up & wouldn't unfog even after sitting outside for a bit but we did get some shots on my little point & shoot. (Note to self to remember to put the cameras outside for awhile before picture taking. :) )Some of the first ones would have turned out so cute if it wasn't foggy (see below).


























Prime example of one that could've been a framer...if anyone knows of a good place you can take pics to get them "fixed" let me know.





















This was our last night there so I called my friend Lizzie who lives in Fairhope but works up 59 from Gulf Shores to meet us for dinner at Tacky Jack's.
While we were waiting for a table, I snapped a few shots of my 2 cuties walking around the boat docks...

Wasn't the moon gorgeous?!


Lizzie & I

1 comment:

  1. Your beach pics turned out cute, but I hate that the other family shot fogged up. That happened to me when I tried to get some of Maddox on the beach when he was around 6 months old. I was taking a photography class at the time and I took mine to the girl teaching it and she told me that there wasn't a way to get it to look much better. But who knows, maybe there is someone out there that can! Looks like y'all had a great time though!

    ReplyDelete