Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tonight at Publix

I don't think I've put a pic up here of C in the racecar buggy at Publix yet...I know I've got a few on my phone. Tonight we went in after the park to grab a few things & some candy for school tomorrow b/c they are having a pizza party & trick-or-treating room to room. They get to wear their costumes too which should be fun. We have a very eventful & jam-packed w/e ahead of us so lots of fun pics to come. I also have 2 videos from tonight but I can't remember how to download them into windows movie maker...I have to change the file type somehow...and I've given up at this point...oh well that's what I get for waiting so long to put another one up! Happy Halloween w/e to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment