Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Monday, August 30, 2010

Posing

So I think Carter has figured out what that thing is with the big white flash...a camera. He has started posing for pics which totally cracks me up! I was trying to take a shot of him yesterday with one of the kitchen towels around his neck looking like he was headed to the gym or something & I got this...
That silly thing! He loves to put things around his neck like that now...especially mardi gras beads & the cords to any kind of electronics...unplugged of course. Another new favorite is to play with ALL of mommy's cleaning tools...broom, dustpan, mop...he wants me to pull each of them out of their little hiding spot in the corner to play with so they end up all over the floor like this. And that towel should've been spread in front of the dog door to try to alleviate as many wet dog prints from my hardwoods as possible. With a toddler in the house, it always looks like a tornado came through. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment