Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Friday, August 20, 2010

Numbness

So the surgery went really well...quick & easy & I was in & out in 30 min or so. My only complaint right now is the annoying numbness all over my face or really on the left side where I had both a top & bottom one. I have been enjoying a yummy Chick-fil-A milkshake that has managed to dribble down my chin unknowingly to me. Justin has been a wonderful nurse so far & I've just been lounging on the couch. I don't really feel swollen but I am still putting the icepack on my face for now. I look really cute with this white icepack thing wrapped all the way around my face. I was definitely loopy coming off the anesthesia b/c supposedly I asked Justin quite a few times how I got into the recovery room I was in, I kept telling him about the person that was in a room next to me that I could hear squirming & grunting & a nurse ran into my room to grab a few shots to take in there (that def. didn't make me feel any better about my pending surgery). I also supposedly tried to text Shannon back after she text me to check in on me & I wrote "just got rinsed" who knows what that was about. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment