Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lunch date

I just got back from eating lunch with my good friend Lauren & her 5 wk old boy Brooks. He is such a doll & a sweetheart!! I got to give him a bottle & it sure gave me baby fever again. :) He has changed so much since I first saw him in the hospital...click HERE to see that post. Look at those dimples...absolutely precious!



Side note...
I noticed when I was on the blog at home that the cupcake background isn't showing up on my laptop or desktop at home but it does here at work...strange. So if you are seeing a plain blue background...SORRY...it is supposed to be cupcakes with one candle on them. Carter's 1st b'day party is only 16 days away!!!! It is going to be cupcake C-R-A-Z-Y! :)

I'm off work tomorrow to do some shopping & to go up to Nashville for Addy's wedding. She's getting married at the Opryland Hotel. I've never been but it is supposed to be gorgeous & they are having the ceremony inside where some really pretty gardens are...I'll post some pics for sure. Shashe...Justin's mom...is taking care of our little stinker for us. This is just 1 of the 4 weddings we have this year. 3 of the 4 are out of town...this one in Nashville, Justin is in one at the beach in Destin Memorial Day w/e, and then I'm in my wild friend Carrie's wedding right outside of Cancun, Mexico in August. I thought we were out of the wedding phase but I guess not. It'll be fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment