Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Monday, December 6, 2010

SEC champs equals Nat'l Championship Game!!!

WOOOHOOO...how about those Tigers!!! What a blow out...I can't believe we beat them as much as we did & who would've ever expected we'd have our 2nd string in by the 4th quarter!! I have to admit I kind of got bored during the game...I caught myself playing with my phone more than watching it! Ha! Don't get me wrong, I am super pumped that we won & proud of how well we did, I just prefer a closer game where it is a real competition b/w the two (like more of our games this year). We had a great time...and of course we CAN'T WAIT to head to Glendale for the national championship game!! I am so mesmerized with how great a season we have had...no one could have predicted this but we'll take it!! :)

I will admit that we booked our flights to Phoenix a while back...I was a little nervous that we were going to "jinx" them but did it anyway since flights were so cheap then & we knew we could just move them to wherever the bowl was that we were going to. We did buy tickets after the Iron Bowl but also knew we could sell those if we needed to. We are heading out there with a big group...all of our wonderful tailgating buddies. :) J & all the other guys are working on our sleeping arrangements right now...trying to decide between renting a huge house for everyone with fun stuff like a pool (you know it's going to be around the 70's while we are out there...sounds like heaven to me :)) or just renting some smaller condos next to each other & closer to the social scene. So we'll see how it all turns out!

Here are the pics from our w/e...

Jenn's sweet mom came to pick us up at her place & drove us back downtown to their hotel & then we all walked to the Cocina tailgate...we found this fun billboard on the way & had to get some pics!

Scott, Jenn, me & J

The group tailgating...

First time inside the GA dome.

The end of the game with the firework noises & streamers coming down.

SC only took up about a 1/4 of the stadium & they didn't last long, but the AU fans didn't leave even after the game was over.

I had to get a shot of the paparazzi chasing Cam all around the field...it was hilarious to watch!

The trophy ceremony...

I didn't get a good shot of it but this was on the jumbo screen right behind us...it was Cam doing snow angels in the confetti. :)

We met up with some of the crew after the game.

To all my dedicated AU fans...see you in Glendale!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment