Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mommy loves sushi & Carter loves...

fried rice!!! We went to Stix on Friday night & brought Carter's dinner with us since I didn't think he would be too fond of chinese/japanese food. Ha, I was wrong. Justin couldn't put the fried rice in front of him fast enough...he was shoveling it in like we hadn't fed him in days!! I wish I'd had my video camera with me but here are some pics showing the mess he made & how much he loved it. He thought the fortune cookie was delish too!







1 comment:

  1. We started Grady on Sushi when he was about Carter's age just a Cali roll and he loves it now!! I believe if you start early with foods it opens them up to new taste.

    ReplyDelete