Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's a very sad day...

I knew this was coming but as of today I can no longer access my personal email, MY BLOG, facebook, ebay, etc at work or on my bb!! YIKES!! You never know how much you "need" something until it's gone, right?!!? I actually can get on fb on my bb right now so let's pray it stays that way. I guess they think we'll be more productive w/o so many distractions...ha! So unfortunately the blog will suffer from this catastrophe...I act like it's the end of the world. :) I just usually take a "break" from work to blog a little or post some pics so now I'll actually have to do it at home or elsewhere. Oh well...life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment