Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I swear I'm not a slacker!

I've been trying to get the fun videos uploaded onto the blog but it has been a bit trickier than I thought it would be. The file sizes are WAY too big & even though I am only taking a clip of the video, they are still too large for the 100 MB max size. I didn't realize this until I tried multiple times to let it upload & I would leave the computer for like 20 min. or longer & it still would be "in process". I have found a free software online that you can download that will make it smaller & fit with Blogger. If that doesn't work I may have to convert the video to a different format...hopefully not the case. That may stretch past my computer usage capabilities. :) Check back soon...I'm going to attempt this again at lunch. If anyone has any pointers or short cuts, let me know!!

I will admit I did slack last night & not attempt it again b/c it was the last girls night out before Jenny moves back to LA! :( I'm really going to miss her, again, but I know she'll be back & I'll see her with all the weddings, bachelorette parties, etc. we have this year. Love you tons Jenny...even though you don't check this! :)

1 comment:

  1. if that doesn't work... you can upload them to youtube and then embed the youtube video to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete