Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Sunday, February 14, 2010

He has my ♥

Well both of my boys do, but Justin takes the cake this w/e. Justin sent me 2 dozen roses on Saturday! They were delivered in the morning while he was at work & it was such a pleasant surprise. I couldn't believe it when I saw the delivery guy running up the front walk with a box that was obviously flowers. I mean I literally thought to myself..."who sent flowers?!??" Now I know for most girls this is really no big deal, but for my husband, it is. We have been together for 10 years this April & I can count the # of times he has given/sent me flowers on one hand...maybe add a few fingers. He just thinks they're a waste...which I don't blame him b/c they do die, but they are so nice to have around the house & they smell so wonderful. I have really been enjoying them this w/e...I love that they are an assortment of colors...just what I would have wanted! Thank you to my incredible & spontaneous husband for thinking of me on this "Hallmark holiday" (as he likes to call it)! I love you more than you'll ever know!!
I have the day off tomorrow which I'm *super* pumped about getting tons of things done...I'm definitely loving this 3 & 1/2 day w/e I'm getting to enjoy...thanks to that beautiful snow we had on Friday! Hopefully we will get some more tonight. :) I hope everyone had a wonderful V-day!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers!!! Hope you are enjoying your day off work!!

    ReplyDelete