Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

U-verse anyone???

I am *SUPER* pumped that today is the day we are finally getting U-verse installed at our house!! We have been waiting for them to make it available in our neighborhood & it finally is! I literally stalked any AT&T person I saw in Riverchase...I mean I seriously stopped anytime I saw guys out working by the boxes where all the equipment is kept & would roll down my window & be like "so are you working on putting U-verse in???" or "how's that U-verse coming along??". If you don't know what it is go here & you can find out all about it. A few reasons why I am obsessed with it...

- For the DVR function, you can record FOUR shows at one time instead of two with Charter. (No more having to decide which of mine or Justins' shows we just can't record)

- You can watch any recorded show on any TV in the house as long as it has a receiver.

- You can start watching a show in one room & finish in another.

- You can program the DVR to record from any computer so you don't have to be at home to do it.

Now if I can just find the time to be able to watch all the shows I love! :)

In case you are wondering, how can you have that many shows to watch?!?! Here is a list of our favs...

House, Criminal Minds, CSI: Miami, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Intervention, Hoarders, Pawn Stars, Scrubs, 90210, Bachelor, American Idol, Little People Big World, The Little Couple, any HGTV shows, I know I'm forgetting some but you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. We got U-verse installed on Monday; phone, internet and TV. We had AT&T phone and internet and DIRECTV. Haven't done much yet - phone seems OK, internet a bit faster and TV is fine - we will be learning about recording.
    This should save us a bit of money. Bad thing is the internet won't work using my work laptop at home to get to work - boo!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! U-verse sounds awesome! I have go to look into that - not sure if the hubby will get rid of the other 2 DVRs and the Tivo though - yard sale maybe?

    ReplyDelete