Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Double trouble!

Carter officially has ear infections in both of his ears! The doctor said it is more in his left ear than his right & it probably just progressed to this in the last 24 hours. He has been sick since Friday with a nasty cold so I would have felt terrible if he had an ear infection this whole time & I hadn't taken him in. I have gotten a phone call everyday from school saying he had a fever of 100-101 normally around the end of the day.  Yesterday I got a call around lunch time & Justin went by & gave him so motrin. His top teeth are coming in which we thought was why he had the fever. After his bath last night, he was so tired & just felt bad that he curled up in my arms in his towel & we just rocked. He was so pitiful but it was so sweet too...I have to cherish these moments b/c he is getting so big & he won't want to be held & rocked much longer. I decided at that point that I was going to take him into the doctor some time today to get him checked out. This morning he looked awful, had flushed cheeks, a fever already & you could just tell that he felt terrible. So we went straight to the doctor, got his 2nd antibiotic ever & now he is at school. One of us will go by at lunch to give him tylenol/motrin b/c I'm sure he'll still have a fever today. He is on the antibiotic for 10 days so hopefully he'll be back to his happy self soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment