Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tub time

Here is Carter man in his typical lounging position in his duck tub...he's so silly!







FYI to all you blog readers...I know you're out there reading away & never posting a comment...uh huh I'm talking to YOU! Well I have just realized how I can change the blog settings so that you don't have to have an account (google or whatever) to leave a comment. You can leave an anonymous comment (but please put your name at the bottom of your post so I know who it is) now. All you have to do is click the "comment" or "post a comment" button at the bottom of a post & type in what you want & then use the drop down box below it to select what profile you want to use. If you have a gmail account you can put that in or you can use the anonymous profile. Then click "post comment"...it's as easy as that! I love to hear from those fellow readers...it makes it that much more fun & rewarding for me. :)

3 comments:

  1. So silly!! I need to get one of those tubs, Wyatt is still getting sponge baths...they arent very fun honestly. Can't wait to put him in his whale tub. Hope you are doing well!!
    -Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been leaving comments :) Kea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I love reading comments too! We used that same ducky tub for a while too and Maddox loved it! Now he just crawls all over our tub--he doesn't like to be confined anymore. And I know I say this every time, but I still can't believe how big Carter has gotten...his pics are precious!

    ReplyDelete