Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little critters...

Back in pre-Bailey days, our little scavenger Lucky used to bring us "presents" all the time, pretty much on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times a day. The thing that amazes me is how she catches all these little critters with no front claws, not to mention she still climbs trees. We have had everything under the sun in our house except a squirrel...they are way too quick for her! Just to give you an idea, the usual suspects are moles and chipmunks but we have had birds, all sorts of bugs and even bats & snakes! I can't tell you the number of animals we have had to save & help get out of our house...the scariest by far was the bat...it kept flying around in our 2 story foyer & we would have to duck out of the way but still try to coax it out the door...it was crazy! So yesterday Justin took a 1/2 day off to go to the doctor...it turns out his cold had turned into a bacterial infection. Well he had napped on the couch for awhile & when he got up to get ready & walked in the bedroom, a little mole walked right across the carpet in front him. Usually if Lucky brings in something & loses it in the house such as under a closet door, she will hang out around the door for hours until she can get in to get it. Who knows how long our little friend was hanging out in our room...

P.S. Amy, Addy & I had a BLAST at the beach & I was sad to come back to 30 degree weather when it was mid 70's down there! I'll hopefully have some pics up as soon as my wonderful friends send them to me...I never took a purse out big enough to hold my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment