Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Monday, April 4, 2011

I knew this day would come...

when I have maxed out the blog...BOOOOOOOO!!! I was uploading C's b'day party pics & all of sudden a box pops up with "whoops! you've reached your max 1 GB photo upload...blah, blah, blah". So now I have to decide if I want to start a whole new blog or pay to increase the storage space which doesn't look expensive so I just might do that to save the trouble. Of course I've been a bit annoyed with the blog recently anyway...you may have noticed the fun font gone from my post titles (I can't seem to make it work again) & the whole thing has just been acting up, pics not posting right, etc. so it may be good to start on a clean slate. That will have to be decided another day. I am off to bed since I've got a full day of DC tomorrow. It was a beautiful site driving in from Baltimore tonight & seeing the Washington, Lincoln & Jefferson monuments/memorials all lit up. I hope to check out some sites tom before I head back home if I have time. I don't think I've been back here since I was 12, so I think I can appreciate it a little more now. Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment