Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where have we been?!?!

You've missed us, right?!!? :) HA totally kidding but I feel like I haven't blogged or even read blogs in YEARS when it's only been 2 weeks...there really hasn't been much going on with us except that we are National Champions :)...that is the #1 blog post I need to catch up on that is holding me back b/c I know it's going to be a LONG one! :) I already told J the other day that we are going to have to move the desk & computer upstairs (we already moved one of the desks & his multiple computer screens up here for him to work at home & still be able to hang with us) b/c it is diminishing my blogging since that is where I download all of my pics & it is like a dungeon or that's what I like to call it. It's cold, no windows & no one to talk so who would want to hang out down there?! Tax season is in full swing...boooo...J is working early & late these days. I've been busy with work...out of town & such & the weather has kept us indoors mostly...we did go to McWane center this past w/e which Carter can't get enough of that place! Much more to update...so check back soon!!

1 comment: