Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rewind

One week from today we will be in Playa Mujeres, Mexico (just outside of Cancun) for one of my best friend Carrie's wedding. Feel free to check out her wedding website here. She is planning on having her wedding webcast so that those that couldn't make it can watch it take place & those that want to watch me trip down the aisle in the sand can do so. :) Not really sure how that's going to work but there is a "websites" section on her site so maybe it'll be there?!?! I'll keep y'all posted on that one. We are looking SO forward to it & me especially so I can see some of my girls that live out of town & miss so dearly!! We will of course miss this little guy more than anything & I know we'll be anxious to get back to steal all those slobbery kisses & oh so sweet hugs!!! Every day I fall more & more in love with this little sweetheart especially when he is so silly like this...  

C found his old car seat while playing downstairs in the dungeon (as I like to call it)...guess it hasn't found its way up 2 flights of stairs to the attic yet. :) He loved it & kept crawling in & out of it over & over! So easily amused!



He held onto this red block the whole time he was twisting & turning & pulling himself up.


I love the expression on his face...are you going to tell me to sit down?!?



















P.S. Carter's eye is basically back to normal which is great. This afternoon he had a fever though & had to come home from school. I feel like I blame everything on his teething but I really think that's all it is. He has had a slight cough at night but I also think that is from the teething causing his nose to drain a little. Def. ready for all these toofies to come in & be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment