Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't believe it's been a year!

Well yesterday was our 1 year anniversary...wow it is amazing how fast time flies by!!! Just thinking back on wedding planning, our wedding day & going away to Jamaica on our honeymoon...if I could only go back & be there right now lying on the beach instead of here in 25 degree weather. :) Well it has been a wonderful newlywed year & now we have a baby on the way so what more could we ask for?!?! Thanks to everyone for our sweet phone calls, cards, emails, etc. It meant a lot that we were thought of so fondly on our special day! :) As far as celebration goes we went to lunch together at J. Alexander's, my favorite, and then Justin had his last softball game of the season @ 6:30 that night so we postponed our anniversary dinner to tomorrow night. See how nice of a wife I am to let him get away with that & to go sit out there, as Bailey & I usually do, in the freezing cold to watch him play. Of course I was all bundled up with a coat, gloves, a blanket & even a mug of yummy hot cocoa...I was set! :) I did thaw out our cake topper & we enjoyed some delicious wedding cake on our anniversary...thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law for preserving & storing it for us all year. It is a lot of cake! Here is a pic I took of it with the first piece cut out...




And here is Lucky who snuck on the counter (she lost her collar the other day...typical her...so she is rather sneaky now w/o her bell) who decided she wanted to try some wedding cake too! She's a mess!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Can't believe its been a year! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete