Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Darkness...

I really hate daylight savings in the fall b/c when you leave work it is dark & it feels like your day is completely gone...I had that sad feeling leaving work tonight. But I did get my review done today or the discussion part with my boss at least. It went well but I still have no idea what my raise will be...it has to go up the corporate ladder to our headquarters in NC and get approved by the "big dogs" before I find that out. This process will probably take a few weeks but my raise will be retroactive to when my review was originally due which is nice. So really the timing worked out pretty well as it will look like I just waited to tell them about being pregnant until we found out what we are having. I can't wait to see my boss's face when I tell him after our appt. next Tues. Men are so unobservant. One of the girls at work that I hadn't told yet but I was pretty sure knew told me that you could totally tell that I was prego b/c she said my whole wardrobe had completely changed (I'm not wearing maternity clothes yet just looser tops), but of course all the men in our office wouldn't ever notice that. Well I am off to bed as I have a busy next few days at work...we are getting slammed with deals right now and probably will be up until year end. So much for taking the week off before Thanksgiving to do something special for our 1st anniversary...I guess we'll figure something out. It'll all be worth it when I get my end of the year bonus! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment