Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nursery update

The nursery is well underway but definitely not near completion yet. I figured I would put up a few "in process" pics. The first pic shows the "before" pic with the walls taped and ready to be painted. The next shows the paint with the chair rail and Justin is in the process of putting up the crown molding...it's a little trickier than the chair rail.


We ordered the new white wood blinds today & they should be here in a few weeks. We also got a curtain rod today & Justin still needs to install the new fan. The furniture should be delivered in the next few weeks as soon as the chair gets in. We are also looking at closet systems as he has a walk-in closet & we were thinking about replacing the current shelving system but not sure what we want yet. My sister-in-law hopes to have his bedding & curtains finished by my baby shower on Feb. 22nd but I'm def. not holding her to that. I'm just so thankful that she is making it for him! So it is all coming along. I'm really pleased with the paint colors we picked out & think it is going to look really good with his black furniture & fabrics. I can't wait until it is a finished product!!

Here is a goofy pic of Miss Lucky climbing in the dogwood tree inb/w ours & the Noto's yard next door today. We were painting the crown molding on the saw horses in the driveway & caught her doing this. Justin actually had to help her down off the branches...silly cat.























Yesterday my friend Laura that works with me took some fun prego pics of me & the belly. I'll have to put some up once she gets me the cd. I think they turned out pretty well.

Oh & we had a great time at our shower last weekend! It was so nice seeing everyone & we got some great things for Carter. Here is a pic of me & the hostesses except Lori who had a family emergency come up & couldn't be there. Thanks to all you sweet girls for throwing us such a wonderful shower!!!


2 comments:

  1. The nursery is really looking great! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I'm impressed by Justin's handy work! It looks great and I love the two blues!

    ReplyDelete