Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Drum roll please...

I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

The grandmothers cutting the cake together...my SIL is on speakerphone waiting to hear the news!



Yep that's right...we will be seeing lots of ruffles, bows, dresses & pigtails come the end of August & we are absolutely ecstatic!!!! Now Va College wasn't 100% sure but they were fairly certain that they couldn't see anything going on down there. :) Every person I've talked to said they were right with what they told them too so I am pretty comfortable with that...we'll know for certain at our regular 20 wk doctor appt on 4/11. I'm def. loving the pink though!! One thing that I know that wasn't right was the urine gender test I took for fun back at 10 wks that def. said BOY...it is supposedly 80-90% accurate but I know ppl that said it was wrong for them too. I had originally thought girl but then I was completely thrown with that test so I haven't been for sure since then but was still leaning towards girl...I felt girl for sure today going in though. :) I still don't think it has fully sunk in yet that Carter is going to have a little sister & that soon enough there will be dolls, barbies & frilly stuff everywhere at our house. It is going to be a complete change that we are looking so forward to & I am so very thankful to be able to have the best of both worlds!!! How very blessed we are!!!
P.S. The family enjoyed the different sort of reveal with the cake as much as I thought they would. I highly recommend it to anyone...I just thought it'd be more fun than a phone call, plus we were all together except Sara & fam who live in Mobile so everyone found out together. I did bake the cake...first time I've done a layered cake as far as I can remember...I'm usually a cupcake or poundcake type of gal. :) It turned out pretty well except the blue was being real stubborn...didn't need it anyway. :)

1 comment:

  1. I voted for a girl :) Soooo excited for you! Such a cute idea with the cake...I just made my husband come over to the computer to see

    ReplyDelete