Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Demo Day!

My mother-in-law has recently finished remodeling her house especially in her kitchen and baths. She had put in all new tile, countertops, backsplash, toilets, etc. Well we all came over one day to help with some demo work...specifically pulling up tile and linoleum. Carter got to try on our protective eye wear & I couldn't quit laughing at him or his funny expressions. He's a hoot!


















Here is a random pic from August, actually the day before we went to the beach b/c I was trying out beach hats on him & decided to pull out all his other caps that I had to see if they still fit. I loved these bunny ears but I don't think they'll make it to next Easter. All the caps he got when he was born & it was still cold were too big then & now are all too small. I just love his chubby cheeks in this pic too!
And this one is actually on the beach trip. He kept putting the strap to his outfit in his mouth while I was trying to get him dressed. He's a mess!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are too funny! I could not stop laughing at his expression.

    ReplyDelete