Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Thursday, August 27, 2009

almost there...

Ok so some of my pics just got deleted...there is another full shot of this tacky stroller. It is my moms and came from Germany. My parents lived there for 3 years before me or my brother came along. Of course my mom kept it b/c she loved it (& still does). So here is the first grandbaby taking a stroll. It has a little umbrella on top too so I'll have to post another pic or update this one with it. He did have a good time in it...it rides pretty well & is kind of bouncy! I couldn't quit laughing the whole way around the block when we were strolling him. :)














Here is Carter in the process of stripping his clothes & getting ready for a bath. I thought he looked like the state puff marshmallow man from the Ghostbusters movie...
Here are Bailey & Carter playing on our bed...
What a sweet smile!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment