Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

How long have we been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Flurry #2

pregnancy

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The big post...

I threw a surprise party for my mom's 60th birthday on August 6th! It turned out great & we had about 20 people show up. She was completely shocked & is still talking about it. :) I had so much fun planning it & keeping it a surprise from her especially since she was at my house all day everyday helping take care of Carter before she went back to teaching on the 10th. There was almost a slip on the answering machine that I heard when I got home right before the party, it said "hey it's Tina, can't wait for tonight!" I could've killed her but luckily my mom didn't hear the answering machine!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment